Monday, September 7, 2009

economic collapse and martial law soon!!!!

I found this video to be very scary!!! I expect alot of you to blow it off!! But we are closer to this pint than what you think!!! The Christians need to wake up!! Our freedom is being taken away very quickly! If you are one of those that still believe everything that the Gov. is telling you then you are folowing right along with the whole New World Order plan. You are listening to the devil and dont even realize it! Yeah I expect alot of you to disagree with it without hesitation. But I have to ask you this? Why do you not believe it? Do you honestly think that Washington is really for "the people"? No I dont think so. Washington is for total power and control! People we have to wake up!!!





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj92qR8C5BY

No comments:

Post a Comment